Friday, 18 January 2013

Friends?

Well hello people. I'm feeling a little bit sad now.cos uhuk uhuk shouldn't tell you people here. My friends are going to MM tomorrow. go watch movies, eat together, jalan2 and laugh whatsoever. The amount of them going maybe 7 ? Hmm, ya know. I'm insecure, awkward, sometimes crazy but i still have brain to think what is wrong and what is right to do. I still have feeling. I ask myself  "Did they forget me? Because of i'm the type of friend who is (above's statement) ? I hope you guys don't puke when reading this statement. Like seriously, rasa terpinggir pulak. Sebab aku dalam kelas, aku bising. I'm loud. cos I'm invisible at home and I wanna you guys listen to ma problem.... but just some can understand me.

I always have problems in friendship. because of mun kmk keluar jalan ngan tokrang, sbb takut kmk mbak apis sekali? It can be solved. You guys seem like forgetting me!! I'm so stupid! You guys shouldn't get close to me cos i'm awkward and weird..

Don't you guys remember when we were first time break fasting together kat mcd and starbucks? you guys might has forgotten this but not me. i keep the pictures.. i feel great my plan was smoothly worked..invited le christ friends anna, ton, emily cos i know they are still our friends even we're not in le same religion..I miss that moment!! we take pictures together like crazy. who cares? hahah. I want to do this again~ I want to refresh my time.. 

"Don't waste your time on things that hurt you, and remember to those who forget you"


No comments:

Post a Comment