Friday, 18 January 2013

Life...

Hello everyone. Today's entry is just going to be about my un-fabulous life because reviews and stuffs are just not my thing. Well, since I have a blog. I'll blog every single things about what I did today, yesterday and the day before yesterday. "I do, I blog" I don't think my statement is good. Haha. Walaupun aku selalu blur siktauk nak buat apa, tapi sebenarnya I know what I am doing. cos i still have a brain to think which one is good and bad to do. Even selalu main games, bangun lewat, blur dengan surrounding but in the end, I nailed it! yay yay. The main thing I like blogging is um, I just want to tell the ups and downs in my life. Well, I choose to be in this field, I just got to move with the flow and beat it.

Kadang- kadang kalau dah boring sangat, then just pretend to text someone even i'm not. Hahah lifeless me. Well, that's what we call life.Sometimes, I will always get bored using internet maybe for 5 hours. So, i'll browse some cute pictures owu mai gawddd x they are just too cute. Novels and movies are some of my favourite things. Weee~ Like literally, I can spend the whole day just sitting in the living room (closer to wifi) with my pyjamas and watching movies. air-cond just make me feel ah, that's why I don't take my shower HAHAHA! one whole day and that will be how my day pass. not even kidding

Another bad thing is that I am always sleeping late at night because of.. you guess it, watching movies even though I've watched it like over 10000 times I still watch it again cos I want to waste my time and I don't want to sleep early..for example yesterday, i watched 'Premium Rush' + eating hot spicy potatoes chips + hot cocoa which mades me break out like crazy :( I hope I don't serious dark eye rings tho -.- ... that will be horrible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment